SEALz® Fire and Acoustic Mastic is a one part, water-based acrylic mastic which is ideal for this fire and acoustic use.
Fire-protection systems can be compromised by tiny gaps between surfaces, or small holes where pipes and other building services penetrate. SEALz® Fire and Acoustic Mastic is ideal for sealing in these small gaps.
- 4 hour fire rating tested to BS476: Part 20:1987 and other international standards.
- The product can accommodate ±7.5% movement.
- The material will be tack free in 15 to 60 minutes and can be overpainted after one hour.
- The material, when applied, contains no solvents or halogen compounds and emits no toxic gases or smoke when exposed to fire.
- Suitable to seal gaps in concrete, steel and timber